Saturday, April 25, 2015

10:30pm // rambles

     It's 10:30 on Saturday evening. I'm surrounded by boxes and bags filled with the silly bits and pieces that piled up in my dorm room that I just can't get rid of. I'm home now. After eight months of living at college and now I'm back home with family. I can't say it's bad, but it's different. Over the years I've been slowly and surely coming to terms with how I like to live. Moving back home, although only for a few days, already has me in a rut. I feel the need to justify everything I do and say. Especially in a house with two thirteen year olds. I get nervous overthinking what I should say or what I am doing. So I'm sat at my messy desk. Mirrors are laid against the wall ahead of me and I can see the glare of the screen from my glasses in the reflection.

No comments:

Post a Comment